Have you accidentally lost or deleted your WhatsApp chat conversation? Are you looking to retrieve back important erased WhatsApp chat history? If “yes” then you have come to the right place, Here, in this post you are going to learn two most effective methods that will help you to restore deleted whatsApp data like messages, photos, videos from your Android phones/tablets.
Today, more than 450 million users are using WhatsApp on their phones. It is a social media chatting application that is designed to get in touch with friends and families. Through this app, one can chat, send images and videos, share links, contacts and much more. Through this app people from one corner of the world can send messages to people living in another corner of the world with the help of internet and phone numbers.
But unfortunately, there are situation, where people may accidentally lose or delete their WhatsApp chat history on their Android devices like Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge. If users have lost their important chat conversation then at this juncture they may look for a solution that could help them in recovering those deleted chat history.
Well, you do not need to worry about it, fortunately there are chances to get them back. Below find out the two methods that will help you to retrieve deleted WhatsApp Chat history on Android with or without backup.
Method 1: Extract WhatsApp Chat from Recent Backup
If you don’t know, wahtsApp automatically take backup of your chats every morning at 4 AM when you are sleeping and stores them on your phone internal or external memory. To recover deleted chat history, you can follow the below steps:
- On your Android phone, Go to Settings>Apps
- Look for WhatsApp and tap on it
- Click on ‘Uninstall’ to uninstall whatsApp
- Now go to Play Store and Re-install WhatsApp
- While you perform re-installation process, the app will ask you the permission to restore your chat history
- Just tap on “Restore” and your lost, deleted or missing WhatsApp chat history will be restored
Note: It will restore the chat history of last 7 days.
Method 2: Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chat History using Android Data recovery
In case if you have deleted the chat history of your WhatsApp that is older than 7 days or if you do not have any backup then what you can do to restore them back. Don’t worry, in such circumstances, we recommend you to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. This tool is particularly made to scan and retrieve WhatsApp chats from Android phone/tablet. The software not only rescue whatsApp chat history, but it also restore other data such as contacts, photos, videos, audio, text messages and other document files from any Android phones & tablets.
Tips to Remember:
- Stop using your Android phone and do not update anything. Or else, the deleted whatsApp messages can get overwritten and you will lose the chance of recovery.
- While you delete any unwanted messages check it twice and make sure that you are deleting the right message